The Bosch Aftertreatment DEF Controller Connector is a multi-pin connector that connects the DEF controller to the wiring harness. It is located on the DEF controller itself.
The connector is typically made of black plastic and has a locking mechanism to prevent it from accidentally disconnecting. The connector has a variety of terminals that connect to the different wires in the wiring harness.
The DEF controller connector is responsible for transmitting power and data signals between the DEF controller and the rest of the vehicle’s electrical system.
How to remove the Bosch Aftertreatment DEF Controller Connector:
To remove the Bosch Aftertreatment DEF Controller Connector, you will need a small screwdriver.
- Locate the connector on the DEF controller.
- Insert the screwdriver into the angled slot on the side of the connector cover and twist.
- Slide the cover off of the connector.
- Cut the wire tie holding the wire bundle to free the wires.
- Press down on the lock tab on the connector and pull the connector away from the DEF controller.
How to install the Bosch Aftertreatment DEF Controller Connector:
To install the Bosch Aftertreatment DEF Controller Connector, follow the above steps in reverse order.
- Make sure that the wire bundle is free and that the lock tab is in the unlocked position.
- Align the connector with the DEF controller and push it into place.
- Lock the connector by pressing down on the lock tab.
- Secure the wire bundle with a wire tie.
- Replace the connector cover.
If you are having problems with the Bosch Aftertreatment DEF Controller Connector, there are a few things you can check:
- Make sure that the connector is properly connected to the DEF controller.
- Inspect the connector for any damage. If the connector is damaged, it will need to be replaced.
- Check the wires in the wiring harness for any damage. If any of the wires are damaged, they will need to be repaired.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Bosch Aftertreatment DEF Controller Connector, please consult your service manual or a qualified technician.
Cummins CM2150 Workshop Manual